Paranormal Level Of Awareness

Discussion in 'Paranormal & Ghosts' started by tablet, Nov 1, 2004.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

A ghost can be an unknown/non-physical entity. But you can call it what you like, such as a visitor from another universe (time travel), a glitch in the human brain or simply put 'an unknown'.

Have you seen Ghost?

2. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

I have been waiting my whole life for an experience. But noooo, just because I'm open to the experience - nothing.

Closest I ever came was years ago - my brother, me and a friend were watching movies and tormenting the pet cat. The cat got up, hair raised on her back and began hissing at one of my mother's turn of the century photos. She kept getting more agitated and began backing away from the offending photo. She finally bolted out of the room and spent the rest of night under my bed. Needless to say - the three of us moved our little party upstairs for the night. Very creepy - but none of us ever actually saw or heard a thing.

Oh yeah - the photo had never bothered the cat before or after this event.

Bleys-

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

But are you ready??

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

My husband once told me that I was the most optimistic pragmatist he had ever met - on anyone else it would be an oxymoron, but for me my true nature.

I'm skeptical about everything from politics to religion to UFOs - but these are also the things I have the greatest hope for and interest in.

So to answer your question - You betcha, I'm ready.

B.

5. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums

That is like ATS, but for Unexplained Mysteries. I'm not ready to see ghost. :bouncy:

Quite interesting what other experienced. Let's see if I can detect some ghost.